2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Someone To Tell It To's training platform web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Someone To Tell It To at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Someone To Tell It To's training platform website are provided 'as is'. Someone To Tell It To makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Someone To Tell It To's training platform does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Someone To Tell It To be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Someone To Tell It To's training platform website, even if Someone To Tell It To or an authorized of Someone To Tell It To has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Someone To Tell It To’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Someone To Tell It To's training platform does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Someone To Tell It To may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Someone To Tell It To does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Someone To Tell It To has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Someone To Tell It To's website shall be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.